Printed on front of mounting board, top right, with black ink: “P 28”
Written on back with black ballpoint pen: “Horowhenua Historical Society. Moving one-roomed Weraroa School from Hokio Beach Rd, 1904, to Levin School site. Building is passing Weraroa Domain (on right). Building was originally on corner C.D. Farm Road for children of families and staff at Levin State Farm.”
Moving the one-roomed Weraroa School from its site on Hokio Beach Road to the Levin School site in Oxford Street in 1904. The building is passing Weraroa Domain (on right). This building was originally on the corner of C D Farm Road for the children of families and staff at Levin State Farm.
1 B&W photo print copy, mounted
See also 2000.018.0253 and 2000.118.0001
Any use of this image must be accompanied by the credit “Horowhenua Historical Society Inc.”