Penciled on back: “4 SCH
Mrs R Fitzherbert and her daughter Miss M Fitzherbert stand on the porch at the at the rear of this group of pupils from the Norwood School, Queen Street, Levin, 1904. Twenty-one of the twenty three pupils are girls with only two boys appearing in this photograph. The school was on the site of today’s ‘Village Green’ (2001) and was also known as Mrs Fitzherbert’s School.
1 B&W photo print copy, mounted
See also 2000.317.0002 (original) with names of pupils listed, and 2000.317.0003 duplicate copies}
Any use of this image must be accompanied by the credit “Horowhenua Historical Society Inc.”