Penciled on back: “23”
Businesses on the western side of Oxford Street, Levin, c. 1910. Situated where the present entrance to the Levin Mall is (2001), the shop to the left is R S Horn’s photographic studio, known as London Studio. The centre shop is Mr Thompson’s book sellers and printers. Mr Thompson had a small pedal powered printing press there in 1913. Remington’s Chemist shop is the building to the right. This later became Donnelly’s Chemist shop and is currently (2001) the site of Hannahs Footware.
1 B&W photo print copy, mounted
Any use of this image must be accompanied by the credit “Horowhenua Historical Society Inc.”