Penciled on back: “15 Te Aro House. Clark’s first shop. Pulled down & new shop built.”
Two men and four children stand outside W.M. Clark’s first shop in Levin, Te Aro House, on the eastern side of Oxford Street, 1892-1901. The wooden building opens directly onto the street which has no footpath. Mr Clark has items of his wares on display outside his store.
1 B&W photo print copy, mounted
Any use of this image must be accompanied by the credit “Horowhenua Historical Society Inc.”