Penciled on back: “22 Keedwell’s Pharmacy. Between 1915 – 1923. Donated by W. Nockells. 15.9.85 ‘
The interior of C.S. Keedwell’s Pharmacy, on the western side of Oxford Street, Levin (1915 – 1923). Situated north of the present (2001) DEKA store, this photograph of the interior of Mr Keedwell’s pharmacy shows a large amount of the stock he carried, much of which is kept in wooden cabinets which have glass fronts.
1 B&W photo print copy, mounted
See also 2000.242.0001
Any use of this image must be accompanied by the credit “Horowhenua Historical Society Inc.”