Printed on front of mounting board, top right, with black ink: “P 21”
Penciled on back: “P21 H Donnelly’s Pharmacy ?”
The interior of Donnelly’s Pharmacy, on the western side of Oxford Street, Levin. Situated where the Hannahs Shoe Store is now (2001) on Oxford Street. Mr William (Bill) Donnelly operated his pharacy from 1919 until 1962, when he moved to new premises. In this photograph Mr Donnelly’s wares are displayed as is a glass counter with a metal cash register at the end of the counter.
1 B&W photo print copy, mounted
Any use of this image must be accompanied by the credit “Horowhenua Historical Society Inc.”