Penciled on back of photocopy: “Levin Carnegie Free Library. Built 1911 demolished 1967. Photo after Municipal Building built 1926.
The Carnegie Free Public Library on the north western corner of the Bath Street and Oxford Street intersection. This concrete building with a tile roof was built in 1911 and demolished in 1967. Behind the library are the offices of the Levin Borough Council, and the Regent Theatre.
1 Colour photo print, mounted
Mounted on dark brown mounting board.
Any use of this image must be accompanied by the credit “Horowhenua Historical Society Inc.”