Skip to Content

Inscription on reverse reads: “Granny Smithson’s house. Donated by grandaughter Mrs T Small.”

Wooden cottage with iron roof belonging to Granny Smithson. This cottage was situated immediately north of the Levin School site on the western side of the street. (Liquorland is on this site today 2001).

Any use of this image must be accompanied by the credit “Horowhenua Historical Society Inc.”

Identification

Object type
Image
Title
Granny Smithson's Cottage

Related items

Granny Smithson's Cottage
603 Queen Street (east), Levin
603 Queen Street (east), Levin
51 Bath Street, Levin, 1942
Bartholomew House, Roslyn Rd.
66-68 Weraroa Road
603 Queen Street (east), Levin
Weraroa House
"Denaby" residence of Herbert Denton, Denton Road
Bartholomew Home, 8 Roslyn Rd.
"Westoe", Home Built by Sir William Fox at Marton, 1980's
Robinson House

Creation

Created By

Object rights

Taxonomy

Tags
building,
buildings,
levin,
oxford street,
private residence,
private residences,
small / smithson photographs,
Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Granny Smithson's Cottage
603 Queen Street (east), Levin
603 Queen Street (east), Levin
51 Bath Street, Levin, 1942
Bartholomew House, Roslyn Rd.
66-68 Weraroa Road
603 Queen Street (east), Levin
Weraroa House
"Denaby" residence of Herbert Denton, Denton Road
Bartholomew Home, 8 Roslyn Rd.
"Westoe", Home Built by Sir William Fox at Marton, 1980's
Robinson House

User comments