Handwritten bottom right of original: “32.”
Penciled on back: “Oxrord St. Harvey & Co. “
Harvey & Co. Ltd., builders and joiners, Oxford St., Levin. This two storied wooden building was built in 1912, and Joe Harvey operated from this site as a cabinetmaker, with a shop on the ground floor and a workshop upstairs. In this photograph four people stand in the entrance to the shop. This building still stands today (2001) and is currently the premises of Robyn Bates Pharmacy.
1 B&W photo print copy, mounted
Any use of this image must be accompanied by the credit “Horowhenua Historical Society Inc.”