Penciled on back: “(42)”
An aerial view of the Levin Domain prior to 1940. The Domain is bounded by a hedge which runs along Queen Street, Weraroa Road, Bath Street and Salisbury Street. The granstand is on the north side of the Domain, with tennis courts in the north west corner and the Coronation Baths in the south east corner. The Domain has a cycle / running track in the centre and a rugby field inside the track.
1 B&W photo print copy, mounted
Any use of this image must be accompanied by the credit “Horowhenua Historical Society Inc.”