Printed on front of original postcard, as caption: “Levin.”
Penciled on back: “75 years in Levin, p. 12”
Bristol Street about 1921, looking towards Queen Street from about where The WareHouse building now stands (2001). The early Bank of New Zealand is on the left. Now with additions and alterations, it has been converted into lawyers offices. The Town Hall. built in 1896, was used for community activities until 1942, when it was demolioshed. The bank of Australasia has had various occupants; the Social Security Office, the Public Trust Office, the Citizens Advice Bureau, and is currently a lawyers office (2001).
1 B&W photo of postcard (print copy), mounted (with 2000.018.0056a).
See also 2000.018.0120 (enlarged)
See also 2000.279.0001 (original postcard), and 1980.173.0003 (duplicate postcard).
Any use of this image must be accompanied by the credit “Horowhenua Historical Society Inc.”