Printed on front of mounting board, top right, with black ink: “P 62”
Typed on paper glued to back: “Levin Borough water supply settling tanks, Ohau Valley, constructed 1908. R.A. McDonald, photographer; from Dorset Collection.”
Settling tanks for the Levin water supply located in the Ohau valley.
1 B&W photo print
Also see 2000.258.0001 and 2000.260.0001
Any use of this image must be accompanied by the credit “Horowhenua Historical Society Inc.”