Written on back with black ballpoint pen - Newly completed Presbyterian Manse Clapham St., Shannon 1911
Opening of Presbyterian Manse, 60 Clapham St., Shannon, 1911 1 B&W photo print, copy
Large gathering of people on verandah (members of the Presbyterian Church congregation). Minister standing to right of corner verandah post. William Brown (railway ganger) seated to left of same post.
Reverand J.A. McKenzie appointed as minister of Shannon Presbyterian Church in 1911.
See also – Acc.# s2001.004.0002 same photo
Any use of this image must be accompanied by the credit “Horowhenua Historical Society Inc.”