Typed on piece of paper glued to back: “(5) Mrs Blenkhorn cutting the ribbon. From left, H.G. Kerslake, Mr Blenkhorn & Mrs Blenkhorn. (Donated by Tom Kerslake)”
Opening of the first traffic bridge, Hokio Beach, c.1931. Mrs Blenkhorn cuts the ribbon across the bridge. Those in the photograph are from left to right – Mr H.G. Kerslake (Chairman Hokio Progressive Association), Mr Charles H. Blenkhorn (Mayor of Levin) and Mrs Blenkhorn.
1 B&W photo print copy, mounted (with 2000.018.0052a)
Any use of this image must be accompanied by the credit “Horowhenua Historical Society Inc.”