Inscription on reverse of mounted photograph reads: “Lent by Mrs Kirkcaldie. nee Marjorie Kebbel daughter of John Kebbell. Now given. Cook’s Family Hotel now known as the Foxton but of course re-built.”
Foxton Family Hotel, formerly the home of Thomas U Cook, in Gray Street, prior to 1892 when the building was demolished and a new hotel of the same name was opened on the present site in Main Street.
Two original photographs, one of which is mounted, and two copies
Any use of this image must be accompanied by the credit “Foxton Historical Society”