Stamped on back with black ink: “Horowhenua Historical Society. Acc. No. 483 Date. 10/2/98”
Interior view of the first “state of the art” aluminium glasshouse at the Research Centre, which was assembled around 1953. The figure in the photograph may be Stewart Richardson who was superintendent.
1 B&W photo print copy, mounted
Any use of this image must be accompanied by the credit “Horowhenua Historical Society Inc.”