Printed on front of mounting board, top right, with black ink: “P 126”
Printed top of original, as caption: “Te Aro House Cricket Club, season 1892-93”
The 1892 -93 Te Aro House Cricket Club. Te Aro House was the name which the first W M Clark business operated in Levin Those in the photograph are Back Row: (l to r) – ? Graham (umpire), J M Barrie, S G Ingham, F Chappell, J A Butler, W M Clark, T W Manfold, J H Taylor, M Tyers. Middle Row: (l to r) – F Davis, A Spence, J McGuire, K Scrivener, G Cooper, W Sim, James Smith Esquire (President), J W Craig Esquire (Vice-President), J G Smith (Vice-Captain), F G Staff, H Jones, ? Davies. Front Row: (l to r) – R Murray, A W Wilkins, W J Perkins, A H Oswin, P E Burn, J P Englebretsen, D J McKenzie, S R Mansfield.
1 B&W photo print copy, mounted
Any use of this image must be accompanied by the credit “Horowhenua Historical Society Inc.”