Printed on front of mounting board, top left, with black ink: “Ohau c.1900”
Printed on front of mounting board, top right, with black ink: “P 9”
Typed on paper glued to back: “P9 Lake Papaitonga (then commonly known as Buller Lake) was a popular boating and picnic spot at turn of the century. Print donated by B. Atkinson, Kerslake, Billens & Humphrey, May 1980.”
Stamped on back with black ink – Horowhenua Historical Society. Acc. No. Date
Boating on Lake Papaitonga, c.1900. Four boats with people on board are in the foreground of this photograph, while another four boats are moored in the background. Native bush grows to the shoreline of the lake.
1 B&W photo print copy, mounted
Any use of this image must be accompanied by the credit “Horowhenua Historical Society Inc.”