
Levin School
Object type:Image
- Description
Inscription on reverse reads: “Don. Mrs Hannan 9/77”
The main building at Levin School on the western side of Oxford Street c 1950. The wooden building has an iron roof and a brick chimney is on the left of the building. In front of the building is a flag pole which was removed elsewhere in the school grounds in 1960, and replaced by a sundail.
Any use of this image must be accompanied by the credit “Horowhenua Historical Society Inc.”
Identification
Creation
- Created By
- Unknown
Object rights
Taxonomy
- Community Tags