Skip to Content

Written on bottom of photo – Les MicHael Swan Penciled on back – 51

Written on separate sheet of paper - 10 acre block owned (100 year lease) James McTaggart. Site of Levin North School Kindy on York St. is now on site of old home. From left – Michael Swan, Les Judd around 1948. Donated by Wilf Lincoln & Rees Lincoln (nee Judd).

Les Judd and Michael swan, c.1948 The two boys are standing in backyard by clothes-line.

Written on separate sheet of paper - 10 acre block owned (100 year lease) James McTaggart. Site of Levin North School Kindy on York St. is now on site of old home.

Any use of this image must be accompanied by the credit “Horowhenua Historical Society Inc.”

Identification

Object type
Image
Title
Les Judd and Michael swan, c.1948

Related items

Les Judd and Michael swan, c.1948
Elephant Race along Oxford Street, Levin, 1963
Cheslyn Rise
Hebe and Connie blackburn in front garden
Hebe and Connie Blackburn beside fence
Construction of Queen Street
Regent Theatre sweet shop window
Ohau River between Muhunoa East Road and Kimberley Road, 1942
Ohau River from end of Florida Road and Kimberley Road to Gladstone Road, 1942
Ohau River from Muhunoa East Road to Kimberley Road, 1942
Ohau River showing Florida Road, Kimberley Road and Gladstone Road, 1942
Farmland at north of Levin from MacArthur Street, 1942

Creation

Created By

Object rights

Taxonomy

Tags
hhs photograph collection,
les judd,
levin,
michael swan,
Community Tags
1940's,
1948,
childhood,
friends,
sepia,

Report a problem

Related items

Les Judd and Michael swan, c.1948
Elephant Race along Oxford Street, Levin, 1963
Cheslyn Rise
Hebe and Connie blackburn in front garden
Hebe and Connie Blackburn beside fence
Construction of Queen Street
Regent Theatre sweet shop window
Ohau River between Muhunoa East Road and Kimberley Road, 1942
Ohau River from end of Florida Road and Kimberley Road to Gladstone Road, 1942
Ohau River from Muhunoa East Road to Kimberley Road, 1942
Ohau River showing Florida Road, Kimberley Road and Gladstone Road, 1942
Farmland at north of Levin from MacArthur Street, 1942

User comments