This 3 bedroom house on a 963m2 section built in 1945 was listed for sale on TradeMe in February for enquiries over $280,000.
It was described:
- This property has many special features which would suit the right sort of person with a dream or a vision.
- Home built in 1945 has had one owner.
- It has been added to with a conservatory and a lounge at different stages after this.
- The original timber has had a brick profile Hardy sheet style cladding mounted over the top.
- House is in a prime central location and is approximately 0.5km from Countdown, 0.4km to the Levin North School and with a Bowling Green at the rear of the section.
- This property is a developers dream because it’s in a prime location, with the possibility of building 3 town houses on the property.
- A development would then suit retirees with an easy walk to the Levin main Street shops.