Skip to Content

Black and white photocopy.

Edgar Cowley’s Paint Shop in Main Street Foxton. This was the northern most shop on the western side of Main Street..

This photograph was taken before the shopfront was altered. Shop now extends to the brickwall, with a door in the alleyway. Top rooms have been cut into halves, so that top facade is now level with upper window on the front left.

The original of this photograph is held by Kevin Anderson, Norbition Road.

Any use of this image must be accompanied by the credit “Foxton Historical Society”

Identification

Object type
Image
Title
Edgar Cowley's Paint Shop, Foxton

Related items

Edgar Cowley's Paint Shop, Foxton
Main Street, Foxton, c1980
Main Highway Dairy, Foxton
Stuart Iron's Four Square, Foxton
Main Street, Foxton
Te Awahou Trust Building, Foxton
Foxfire Pottery, Foxton
Main Street From Ihakara Gardens Corner, c.1910
Foxton School Buildings
Opening of Foxton School 1920
Foxton School c.1920
Lee Family, Early 1920's.

Creation

Created By

Object rights

Taxonomy

Tags
1920,
buildings,
commercial foxton,
commercial women foxton,
fhs museum,
foxton,
Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Edgar Cowley's Paint Shop, Foxton
Main Street, Foxton, c1980
Main Highway Dairy, Foxton
Stuart Iron's Four Square, Foxton
Main Street, Foxton
Te Awahou Trust Building, Foxton
Foxfire Pottery, Foxton
Main Street From Ihakara Gardens Corner, c.1910
Foxton School Buildings
Opening of Foxton School 1920
Foxton School c.1920
Lee Family, Early 1920's.

User comments