This 3 bedroom 1950s home on a 1057m2 section was listed for sale on TradeMe in May 2017 enquiries over $272,000.
It was described:
- Located in Levin's popular North West this very appealing property is a great affordable family home option or excellent investment opportunity.
- Soundly built to stand the test of time this tidy home features a spacious modern kitchen complete with a pantry as well as offering an abundance of storage and workbench space being open plan in design to a generous dining /family living area. Separate light and bright lounge, 3 double bedrooms, a separate bathroom, and toilet.
- Heating is provided via an efficient wood burner that has the added bonus of a wet back facility connected to the hot water cylinder and there is also the option of a heat pump for added comfort.
- Outdoors the fully fenced grounds encompass a large single garage with a separate workshop and there is good sized carport attached to the house.
- The grounds also provide a substantial vegetable garden with an assortment of fruit trees.
- Rateable value $225,000.