Penciled on back - Interior of the Shannon School Dental Clinic (The Murder House) 1949.50
Interior of Dental Clinic, Shannon School, 1949 1 B&W photo print, copy
The dental drill is hanging from the pole to the right of the dental chair. This is a manually operated Treadle Drill (it was replaced in late 1951 by a new electric drill unit).
Any use of this image must be accompanied by the credit “Horowhenua Historical Society Inc.”