This modern 2 bedroom house on a 794m2 section in Levin was advertised on TradeMe in August 2017 enquiries over $349,000.
It was described:
- 12-year-old two bedroom home on a rear section in the southwest of Levin.
- It features a spacious modern kitchen with generous storage and bench space as well as a pantry and breakfast bar.
- The kitchen flows through to the sunny dining area that is adjacent to the large lounge that can be closed off if required.
- The master bedroom has its own toilet , plus there is a generous family bathroom incorporating a bath, toilet, vanity and shower.
- Outdoors comprises of easy care gardens and raised vegetable beds, off-road parking for several vehicles and two small outbuildings that could be used for a variety of purposes as both have power connected and one has the added benefit of a toilet, shower, basin and sink facilities.
- The single garage provides internal access to the house and the covered area out the back allows for clothes drying all year around.
- There is even waste disposal available and parking for your motor home.
- This home is in walking distance to shops, the railway station, and Levin Cosmopolitan and cricket clubs.
- Secure, low maintenance, easy care living option.