This 1920 4 bedroom lifestyle property of 4.24 hectares was listed for sale on TradeMe in April 2017 for enquiries over $465,000.
It was described:
- Located down a long driveway, in a private & peaceful setting on 4.2416 hectares, is a 1920's home that's full of character and charm.
- Native timber flooring and high ceilings and natural light through the beautiful large windows and French doors.
- Features four spacious double bedrooms, generous living area (with cosy window seat), modern kitchen and two bathrooms that enjoy stained glass windows and a stunning claw foot bath.
- The house is fully fenced, electric fencing is in place for the farm & with easy contoured land, it is well suited for grazing livestock.
- The Waikawa Stream on the property is picturesque and a real added bonus.