This 1930s rural home of 3 bedrooms was listed for sale on TradeMe in April 2017 rateable value $380,000.
It was described:
- This three-four bedroom home on 2+ acres boasts quality fixtures and fittings as well as a six car utility shed that will be sure to please.
- When arriving home, firstly be welcomed by the well formed driveway and this stunning 141m2 home that is the perfect combination of character and modern.
- The designer kitchen/dining room is complemented with upmarket chattels and extra features including an under bench washing machine and condenser dryer.
- The gas hob and electric oven boasts 90cm, a rotisserie, and 6 elements that will be sure to impress.
- The generous helpings of native timber floors and trims are a beautiful feature.
- Re-wired and re-plumbed in the last 12 years is the cherry on the top.
- This stylish home has great indoor-outdoor flow and the east facing expansive under cover deck (40sqm approximately) adds another room to the property and is a great place to enjoy a meal while watching over the children and stock, and taking in the breath taking, panoramic views of the Tararua Ranges.
- The separate lounge is a great place to relax and the bay window is a real highlight and the single garage with carport further seals the deal.
- A walk in the private paths laid out through the grounds will lead you to the duck and hen pens, and the enjoyment factor of this property is enhanced by picking the fruit from your many fruit trees.
- The tree lined second entrance to your property is a delightful way to easily access the huge utility shed, and the town water is a wonderful bonus.