This 1950s 3 bedroom house on 930m2 was listed for sale on TradeMe in April 2017 offers over $290,000.
It was described:
- 24 Kings Drive has had an enormous amount of time and money spent on it recently and is now ready for it's proud new owners to enjoy.
- The house, built in the 1950's has a wonderful design featuring spacious living, three bedrooms, modern kitchen which flows nicely with the dining room and private outdoor area.
- Placed perfectly for the afternoon sun on a generous 930sqm section, your family will just love playing outside!
- Constructed using native timber weatherboards which have just been painted, polished timber floor boards and long run iron roof which was replaced in 2013, there's insulation top and bottom and a wood burner in the living room.
- Horowhenua district council rates including Horizons is $2,590 per year.