This 3 bedroom character home, dating from the early 1900s, was listed on TradeMe in April 2017 (rateable value $235,000).
It was described:
- This lovely home has all the character of a bygone era with the advantages of a modern home.
- From the very moment you step out of the car, this very quaint and charming home has a very welcoming family feel.
- The front porch greets and sweeps you into the home that features a good sized lounge and open plan living areas, with the option to close off, that are serviced by a wood fire with wetback for comfort/practicality and a heat pump for convenience.
- Off the kitchen there is a north facing sunroom to collect all the warmth from the day and for the children to have their own space to play, or just a quiet place to collect yourself and enjoy a wine or cold beer at the end of the day.
- The back yard is fully fenced and the yard is low maintenance for a busy modern family.
- There is a large single garage for the car, storage or the ever popular man cave, and the front yard still has room for an extra car space.
- The location is ideal for a family or folk that are downsizing from a larger home, being within 700 meters of both schools, cafes, cinema, aquatic centre, tennis/squash courts, sports grounds and Levin's main shopping centre.