This 3 bedroom house was for sale on tradeMe in November 2010 with an asking price $650,000 (rateable value: $500,000).
It was described:
- Selling together 37 and 35 Hartley St.
- Land area: 1302m2
- 37 Hartley is the original 1950's Beach Bach with stunning views out the kitchen/lounge windows and the deck where you can watch the sun going down after a great days fishing.
- 3 bedrooms with the original wallpaper.
- The bathroom with shower, separate toilet and laundry facilities.
- The inbuilt fireplace in the living room will keep you warm on colder days.
- The land area of just over a quarter acre on the corner has room for all your desires for your estuary paradise.
- It's the first time to the market in three generations and they are calling for serious buyers to view and take advantage of all it has to offer.