Reverend Eddie Norman unveils the World War II memorial, after the opening of the Levin and District War Memorial Hall, watched by President of the Levin RSA Alex Fletcher, February 15, 1956. Cropped from photo in Fletcher/Stewart photograph album at http://horowhenua.kete.net.nz/site/images/show/8636-dedicating-honours-board-war-memorial-hall-1956, courtesy of Horowhenua Historical Society.
- Object type
- Opening of Levin Memorial Hall
- Created By
- Roy Stewart ?
- Community Tags