This 3 bedroom property was for sale on TradeMe in November 2010 with an asking price of $190,00.
It was described as:
- Land area: 1060m2
- Rateable value: $205,000
- Built to last this Art Deco home with generous 140m2 floor space, north facing, sun drenched bedrooms.
- The lounge and dining has inbuilt Kent fire place, great for holidays or a permanent home.
- Currently tenanted at $200 p/w, its worth the investment for later down the track.
- It's the kind of house that could spruce up nicely to it's former glory.
- Easy walk to the estuary, bird sanctuary then on out the river mouth to the sea.