This 3 bedroom house on an 8154m2 section was listed for sale on TradeMe in February 2017 BEO $490,000.
It was described:
- Privately set among established trees & surrounded by 8154m2 of land, your charming 1950's home.
- Warm, inviting & full of character,
- Light & bright spacious living area, a modern kitchen & a fabulously sunny deck that overlooks stunning rural surroundings.
- Fully fenced paddocks that also feature a small creek at the end of your property, perfect for grazing a horse or livestock & complete with an outbuilding that has plenty of storage for all your gear.
- New roof (replaced 2010), new hot water cylinder, wood-burner, 2 heat pumps & with a DVS ventilation system in place, your home will be warm & dry & a pleasure to live in.
- Park like gardens, in a country setting & only a short drive from all that Levin town has on offer!